➢ What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a one-on-one visit completed through a secure internet connection through the Patient Portal or Healow App. This visit takes place over the internet via computer, cell phone, or iPad.
➢ Why Telemedicine?
Telemedicine visits are fast and convenient care that is HIPAA compliant. Whether you are at home, work, or traveling all you need is a private space and internet access to address acute, chronic, conditions, test and lab result follow-ups and medication refills. Prescriptions can be sent electronically if needed
➢ Who Can Use Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is opened to all patients of Neighborhood Primary Care.
➢ Does My Insurance Cover Telemedicine?
To see if your insurance company covers this type of visit, please contact them and ask. If your insurance does not cover telemedicine no worries a $50 fee per visit is due at the time of scheduling. If we are billing your insurance your co-pay will be due when visit is scheduled.
Ready for Telemedicine?
(What you need- working internet connection, phone, computer, laptop, or iPhone.)
- Book an appointment using Patient Portal or App Store.
- (Apple Store) https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/eclinicalworks-llc/id542028798
- (Google Store) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecw.healow&hl=en
- (Patient Portal) https://mycw131.ecwcloud.com/portal18170/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp
- Find your practice by entering the code- HBHIBD
- Select the best time that works for you. (Please log at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled visit)
- Once logged in, answer the questions about your condition and add any relevant information. The provider will join your visit shortly after reviewing your information.