➢ What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a one-on-one visit completed through a secure internet connection through the Patient Portal or Healow App. This visit takes place over the internet via computer, cell phone, or iPad.
➢ Why Telemedicine?
Telemedicine visits are fast and convenient care that is HIPAA compliant. Whether you are at home, work, or traveling all you need is a private space and internet access to address acute, chronic, conditions, test and lab result follow-ups and medication refills. Prescriptions can be sent electronically if needed
➢ Who Can Use Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is opened to all patients of Neighborhood Primary Care.
➢ Does My Insurance Cover Telemedicine?
To see if your insurance company covers this type of visit, please contact them and ask. If your insurance does not cover telemedicine no worries a $50 fee per visit is due at the time of scheduling. If we are billing your insurance your co-pay will be due when visit is scheduled.
Ready for Telemedicine?
(What you need: working internet connection, phone, computer, laptop. Please log in at least 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.)
1. Please click on the following link to open the telemedicine visit:
- Dr. Joseph Gorz: doxy.me/drgorznpc
- Sarah Fitzpatrick, CFNP: doxy.me/sarahfnpc
2. Please allow access to your microphone and camera.
3. Once logged in, answer the questions regarding your condition and add any relevant information. The provider will join your visit shortly after reviewing your information.